39 Gardere Avenue
Relaxed beach living in a highly desirable locale
This family home is situated on a quiet street, close to public transport, Warringah Mall, state ranking public and private schools and enjoys expansive northern views.
Beyond the two car undercover parking one enters a:
• light filled hall that leads to a large vestibule/study area,
• adjoining formal dining, open wood fireplace
• fully equipped gas/electric granite kitchen
• two generously proportioned bedrooms with built-ins and study nook
• Potential for extensive beach/ocean views to NCC from another level (STCA)
Following this is an elevated, north facing area with:
• Open plan living and casual dining areas with a gas fireplace
• First of two alfresco lounge areas
• Generous family sized bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Master bedroom with a well-appointed en-suite, built-ins and northern views
Outside you will find an easy maintenance garden with:
• Undercover granite gas BBQ
• Alfresco dining and lounging area
• Expansive understory area and currently serving as a gym, wine area, workshop and storage for all those beach "toys".
All of this is complemented with double glazed windows, solar electricity, brick cladding and masonry boundary fencing.
Curl Curl Neighbourhood Profile
Sydney’s Northern Beaches don’t get much more stunning than Curl Curl and its stunning 1.2km of pristine coastline. The best surf break along the coast, that also happens to be one of its most family-friendly, Curl Curl is the destination for beachgoing enthusiasts looking for some fun in the sun for the whole family.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022