3/11-13 Holborn Avenue
Pet-Friendly Garden Apartment In A Convenient Setting
- Flowing layout features an open plan lounge/dining
- Covered terrace, sunlit entertaining deck extends onto level lawn
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stone benchtops, incl dishwasher
- Generously scaled bedrooms are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom complete with fully tiled ensuite
- Sleek main bathroom with shower over bath, concealed internal laundry
- Double lock-up garage + intercom
- Walk-to-everywhere convenience close to parks, ovals, transport and eateries
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021