272/79-91 MacPherson Street
Oversized Interiors Sunny North Aspect And Resort Style Amenities
- Open plan living/dining space with oversized sliders for light and airflow
- Generous covered entertaining balcony, ideal for alfresco dining or reprieve
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless gas appliances
- Bedrooms with built-ins, master with full ensuite and balcony access
- Study, sleek bathrooms, internal laundry, air conditioning, gas heating
- Resident's pool, gym, immaculately kept common areas and gardens
- Two secure car spaces, storage cage, set in Block G, quiet rear position
- Lift access, intercom entry, ample visitor parking, pet-friendly complex
- Located in a burgeoning community orientated locale close to amenities
- Close to Warriewood Square, Mona Vale Village, eateries and cinema
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021