58/79 MacPherson Street
Lock-And Leave Convenience With Resort Inspired Facilities
- Interiors housed under high ceilings allows for light and air-flow
- Open living/dining area flows outdoors via oversized stacking doors
- Open stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances,
- Generous mirrored built-ins, sleek fully tiled bathroom, murphy bed
- Private courtyard with space for alfresco dining, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Secure car space, separate storage cage, intercom entry ample visitor parking
- Resort facilities including building manager, 25m lap pool, gym, spa and sauna
- Landscaped gardens, BBQ area, children's playgrounds, walking/bike track
- A great option for first home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors
- Close to schools, local shops, cafes, dining, cinema and bike tracks
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021