9/64 Dee Why Parade
Boutique Top-Floor Retreat With A Bright Leafy Outlook, 250m To Beach
Set atop a small collection of only ten in a quiet, rear setting, the practical design has ideal separation between the living space and bedrooms. Interiors have a sunny disposition and lovely natural ventilation, while the living room opens to a bright ocean-facing balcony surrounded in leafy greenery - perfect for relaxed entertaining or daily reprieve. The apartment offers a lock-up garage on title and is an easy walk to Dee Why Town Centre and express B-line city buses, plus a breezy stroll to parks and the trendy oceanfront dining strip.
- Boutique double-brick block of only 10
- East-facing with a pleasant, leafy outlook
- Two bedrooms - main with mirrored built-ins
- Bright and airy open plan living/dining, wrapped in windows
- Spacious balcony capturing the ocean breeze
- Well-equipped, renovated kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
- Bathroom with bath, shower and natural ventilation
- Dedicated and spacious internal laundry
- Lock up garage, shares only one common wall
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).