6 Kalang Road
Private Inspections Available 'Monteith' A Unique Coastal Triumph Of Timeless Style With Ocean Views To Match
- Beautiful gated entry, landscaped gardens and sandstone path brings a sense of arrival
- Interiors set under dramatic 9 and 12ft ceilings enhance light, space and air-flow
- Creative dual level design, pops of colour bring a playful spirit to the interiors
- Sunny north-east facing block, high side of the street, professionally landscaped gardens
- Upstairs living/dining area with striking gas fireplace takes in views of Narrabeen Beach and ocean
- Stone finished kitchen with marble island, quality appliances, custom cabinetry/kick drawers, zip tap
- Master suite with walk-in, dressing area, timeless bathroom, study, rumpus/fifth bedroom
- Downstairs billiards room, games room with kitchen/bar and entry via Shoji screens
- Library, two bedrooms and additional sitting room
- Separate studio perfect for working from home, level lawn, inspiring outdoor alfresco spaces
- Hydronic heating system, brushbox/tallowood floors, concealed laundry/additional family laundry
- Ideal for large families, potential for dual living, a beautifully conceived home of undeniable appeal
Similar Properties in the area
Elanora Heights Neighbourhood Profile
Sitting atop a hillside with sweeping views of the most spectacular Northern Beaches is Elanora Heights – a small local community just north of Narrabeen with family values at its core. Quiet suburban streets are surrounded by national parks, the Narrabeen Lagoon, and two private golf courses sure to keep the whole family entertained, while easy road access to the Sydney CBD ensures you’re in the thick of the action whenever the occasion calls for it.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).