10/8 Queens Parade
Coastal Serenity In A Prized Newport Setting
- Generous open plan living and dining area takes lovely cross breeze
- Effortless flow to a good-sized balcony, ideal to relax, unwind and entertain
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, ample storage
- Two well-separate bedrooms, main has wall-to-wall mirrored built-ins
- Modern bathroom with bath, dedicated internal laundry, own hot water service
- Lock up garage, storeroom, internal building access, rear common lawn
- Visitor parking, secure intercom entry, well-maintained common areas
- A perfect option for downsizers, lifestyle seekers, professionals and investors
- A short walk to Newport Village shops, cafes, boutiques, parks and ovals
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022