1/5 Cameron Avenue
Perfect Lifestyle Pad or Incredible Investment Opportunity You Decide?
- Prized position on Manly flats
- Across the street from Queenscliff lagoon Reserve off leash dog park and playground.
- Recently refurbished interiors, dual entry, secure intercom access
- Solid double brick construction, immaculately maintained block of only 4
- Open plan living/dining area with an exposed brick feature wall which adds warmth
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and Bosch dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms, north facing park-view master with wall-to-wall built ins
- French doors connect to an intimate deck perfect for morning coffees or afternoon wines
- Paved alfresco dining space set amidst frangipanis trees and established gardens
- Modern bathroom with spa bath, freshly painted interiors, shared laundry
- Potential rental of $900 p/w on long term leases or $2,400 Airbnb p/w in peak season
- Located around the corner from Manly's thriving beach culture and an active outdoor lifestyle
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022