44 Quirk Street
Tightly Held Classic, A Flexible Family Focused Layout, Exciting Potential
- Held for 40+ years, 338sqm level block, prized coastal setting
- Open plan light-filled living area with a defined dining space
- Function kitchen with stainless steel appliances, meals bar
- Three upstairs bedrooms, two open to a private covered deck
- Lower fourth bedroom, retreat opens outdoors via bi-fold doors
- Separate granny flat ideal for in-laws, teens or potential income
- Ample off-street parking, freshly painted, modern bathrooms
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).