9/36 Banksia Street
Palm Trees And Sea Breeze, A Coastal Hideaway 200m To The Beach
- Peaceful setting, private elevated outlook over the palm trees
- Open plan living area with a defined dining space opens outdoors
- Two double bedrooms, main fitted with built in wardrobes
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel gas appliances
- Original bathroom dressed in coastal themes with bath and shower
- Secure car space, dedicated internal laundry, plantation shutters
- Parking on title, move in ready, scope to add value if desired
- Footsteps to scenic ocean parkland, minutes to city transport
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022