3/82 Dee Why Parade
The Ultimate Beachside Apartment
- Light filled 2 bedroom unit with plantation shutters
- Freshly painted open plan living and dining
- Modern white kitchen with dishwasher
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe
- Natural cross ventilation plus fan
- Oversized lock-up garage with extra parking plus separate laundry
- Stroll to popular beachside cafes and bars, parks and buses to Manly and city
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $366 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $789 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).