65 Edward Street
First Time Offered, Charming Coastal Home With A Bright Future
- Master bedroom with ensuite and doors to balcony
- Two further bedrooms with built-ins
- Updated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living area with timber floors and natural fireplace
- Deep child-friendly rear yard with easy-care established gardens
- Undercover carport, charming façade, covered front porch
- An ideal choice for young families, first homeowners or builders
- Increasingly rare blank canvass opportunity in sought after location
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021