10/5 Delmar Parade
Stunningly Totally Renovated Pet Friendly Apartment
Located in a super convenient position, within a 2000 built security double brick block of only 14 is this outstanding east facing apartment. A recent top quality renovation throughput gives the feel of living in a brand new property which boasts a sensational floor plan in an elevated ground floor setting. This spacious 2 bedroom apartment would be great for the first home buyer, downsize option with minimal stairs or the perfect opportunity for the astute investor with a potential rental return of up to $700 per week. It would be hard to find a more convenient location an easy walk to the beach, city buses, Dee Why Grand, cafes and popular restaurants.
- Complete high quality renovation throughout, the perfect floor plan, lug internal access
- Spacious light filled lounge and dining area with timber parquetry flooring
- Double bedrooms both carpeted with mirrored built-ins and space for desks to work from home
- Master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite and sliding doors onto covered balcony
- Modern main bathroom with shower over bath positioned next to the 2nd double bedroom
- Outstanding as new gas kitchen, Bosch appliances, Miele dishwasher, stone top and breakfast bar
- Adjacent full internal laundry with matching stone tops, cupboards and own hot water service
- V-board detailing, A/C, gas heating, modern light fittings and window coverings, linen cupboard
- Immaculate common areas, complete fire upgrades, visitor parking and space to park motor bikes
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $366 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $1085 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021