18/5 Carousel Close
Top Floor Retreat In A Boutique Block In An Intimate Cul-De-Sac
Set on the top floor in 'The Esplanade' security building of only 20, this sun-filled designer apartment holds a private setting to the whisper-quiet rear within an intimate cul-de-sac on the border of Dee Why. It's spacious one-bedroom design features quality contemporary appointments, with easy flow to an east facing balcony with private leafy outlooks that's perfect for entertaining in the sunshine. It delivers a low-maintenance lifestyle perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors with internal building access to sure basement parking, intercom entry and dual access with pedestrian entry from Campbell Parade. A tucked-away setting only minutes from Dee Whys Town Centre, city transport, schools, parks and beaches.
- Private balcony provides extended living and entertaining space
- CaesarStone kitchen features stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher
- Good sized bedroom with full length mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath, discrete internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas fittings, instantaneous gas hot water
- Security car space in basement parking, secure storage unit, security intercom, well-kept block
- A perfect option for first homebuyers, downsizers or smart investors
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $989 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021