1213/15 Howard Avenue
Contemporary ‘Lighthouse’ Living In A Cosmopolitan Beachside Setting
Holding a 12th floor position within the landmark 'Lighthouse' complex, this 'as new' apartment captures panoramic district views reaching all the way to the city skyline. Clean lines, stylish interiors, quality fixtures and finishes and a spacious three-bedroom layout with wall-to-wall windows framing the wide-open vista and a covered balcony for dining alfresco while enjoying magical sunsets. It makes for comfortable contemporary living with level lift access to secure parking and resort-style facilities including a heated pool, spa, gym and children's playground. Day to day living is a dream with direct access to cosmopolitan dining options, offering everything from trendy bars, delis and sushi bars to supermarkets and express B-line city buses, while close proximity to Dee Why Beachfront makes it easy to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Presented in as new condition, one owner since built two years ago
- Contemporary open-plan design with high ceilings for abundant light
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a covered alfresco balcony
- Sleek contemporary stone finished gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Three well-placed bedrooms with mirrored built-in, main has full ensuite
- Chic bathrooms, European laundry, abundant storage, ducted air-conditioning
- Pet-friendly, on-site building manager, security 24/7, card swipe lobby, lift access
- On-site childcare facility, pool, spa and sauna, gym, landscaped garden and BBQ areas
- Secure parking, separate storage cage, video intercom, ample visitor parking
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021