6 Hastings Street
Architecturally Designed Town Home Holding the Best Position In The Sunland Estate
- Open-plan living and dining effortlessly flows outdoors, upstairs family/media room
- Entertainers deck with awning set amidst picturesque landscaped gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and large breakfast bench
- Four bedrooms with built-ins, north facing master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite
- Designer bathroom with bath, guest powder room, Internal laundry with custom storage
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, engineered timber flooring, ample storage
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, double fronted block, one of the largest in the estate
- Easy access to Warriewood Square Shops, buses to CBD, nearby schools and beaches
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021