20 Hews Parade
Easy Family Living With Pool And Self-Contained Studio
Spread over one easy level with a family friendly layout and low-maintenance modern interiors to deliver a perfect environment for relaxed living and entertaining. It offers a superb sense of space, light, peace and privacy, with multiple living areas anchored by a well-equipped gas kitchen and four generous bedrooms. Effortless flow to an all-season alfresco area, in-ground pool while a versatile self-contained one-bedroom studio flat at the rear is ideal for in-laws or teens. It' positioned moments to the Glenrose Shops, park, playground, walking distance to Belrose Public School and bus services only footsteps away.
- Easy single level, wide dimensions offers easy accessibility
- Tiled throughout, separate lounge and dining area, large family room
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, ample cupboards
- Generous bedrooms fitted with built-ins, main has mirrored built-ins and ensuite
- Seamless indoor/outdoor integration to covered alfresco entertaining
- Bright main bathroom, functional family laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Separate self-contained one bedroom studio with own access for teens or in-laws
- Double carport, Ventis system, air conditioning, freshly painted, ducted vacuum
- It's moments from playing fields, Belrose Hotel, Belrose Netball and Bowling Club
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021