18 Government Road
Brand New Luxury Family Home With Views to Manly
Designed to deliver the ultimate in contemporary family living, this brand-new home makes a bold statement with its generous proportions, quality finishes and sweeping ocean views to Manly. A family orientated layout is spread over two light-filled levels, with multiple living areas, four-bedrooms, plus a dedicated study which is perfect for those working from home. The free-flowing living space is anchored by a high-spec Caesarstone island kitchen and opens seamlessly to all-season alfresco entertaining and child-friendly level lawn. Its positioned moments from schools, Westfield Warringah Mall, footsteps to city/Manly buses and a short drive to beaches.
- Exceptional size and design, perfect for the growing family
- High ceilings allow for abundant natural light, space and air-flow
- Free flowing living area with gas fireplace and v-board detailing
- Seamless indoor/outdoor integration to covered alfresco entertaining
- Gourmet island kitchen with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances, butlers pantry
- Upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, rumpus opens to balcony with ocean views
- Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite takes in the ocean views
- Lower level study, custom study nook, functional family sized laundry
- Child-friendly level lawn with ample space for a swimming pool (STCA)
- Sleek bathrooms, main has bath, guest powder room, zoned air conditioning
- Rain water tank, security alarm, bbq bayonet, ample storage options
- Remote double garage with internal access
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021