2/28-32 Sturdee Parade
Please contact the agent to arrange a private inspection or virtual tour.
Contemporary design, spacious interiors and quality appointments throughout, delivers a low-upkeep beachside lifestyle in this two-bedroom security apartment. Its bright interiors benefit from abundant windows, offering easy flow to a choice of three separate balconies, catering for year-round enjoyments for a host of occasions. It combines the perfect blend of cosmopolitan amenity and laidback beachside bliss, a short stroll to Dee Why Grand, B-line city buses, eateries, plus walking distance to the sand and surf.
• Open plan lounge and dining area framed in oversized windows for light and air-flow
• Stone topped island kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances, ample cupboards
• Living area opens to a deep all-weather alfresco balcony, plus a second covered balcony
• North facing bedrooms with built-ins, including the main with ensuite and own balcony
• Sleek main bathroom, internal laundry, gas heating, air conditioning, high ceilings
• Lock up garage, storage space, security intercom, well-maintained common areas
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021