9/20-22 Dee Why Parade
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Apartment Living A Stroll To Beach
An excellent lifestyle choice, this stylish apartment offers a generous layout that focuses on privacy and convenience. It occupies a sunny top floor corner position in a character filled block, revealing contemporary updates across a well-conceived floorplan. It's superbly located footsteps to shops, and a level stroll to the sand and surf of Dee Why Beach.
- Light-filled lounge area with air conditioning
- Separate dining area/study or potential to close off and create a third bedroom
- Easy flow to a private balcony with leafy streetscape outlook
- Modern stone kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
- Two generous bedrooms include built-ins and ceiling fans
- Fully tiled contemporary bathroom has a bath and shower
- Internal laundry, freshly painted interiors, new carpet
- Single lock-up garage, ample storage, 102sqm on title
- Prepared for immediate enjoyment with nothing to spend
- A prime investment prospect renders strong rent returns
- Strolling distance to cafes, restaurants and city bound buses
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).