2/10 Grafton Crescent
Ground Floor Coastal Retreat With Newly Transformed Interiors
Soak up the serenity from the stylish surrounds of this newly renovated ground floor apartment, set on the ground floor of a boutique block of ten within a park side cul-de-sac. Custom interiors, deliver a fresh contemporary feel, offering spacious dimensions with abundant windows taking in natural light and green leafy outlooks. Entertain or relax on the covered balcony, or take a scenic 10-minute walk to the beachfront and enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle in this tranquil pocket on the edge of Dee Why's cosmopolitan town centre and express B-line city buses.
- Well-kept solid double brick 'Milton Court' building
- Level access from the street and undercover carport
- Totally renovated, presented in as new condition
- Glass fronted open plan living area flows outdoors
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard/bench space
- Great separation between the social and sleeping areas
- Two carpeted double bedrooms fitted with built-ins
- Chic bathroom with bath and stylish black tapware
- Under cover carport, shared laundry, NBN, Foxtel
- A great first home, downsizer option or investment
- Within a short stroll Dee Why Park, close to schools
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021