5/48 Dee Why Parade
Sunny Boutique Retreat A Short Level Stroll To The Beach
Conceived as a stylish haven, hidden from the world, this boutique security apartment is bathed in northerly sunshine and offers a superb sense of light, space and privacy. Holding a quiet position to the rear of a small collection of only six, the free-flowing design reveals an open plan living area anchored by a functional kitchen. Separated by a long hallway, the queen-sized bedroom opens to a covered north facing covered balcony which is perfect for entertaining, relaxing or quiet retreat. It's positioned a short level stroll to the beach, James Meehan Reserve, plus cosmopolitan town centre and express B-line city buses.
- Quiet and private rear position of an immaculate 1990's security building of only 6
- Open plan living/dining area, neat and tidy original kitchen with ample cupboards
- A long hallway enhances the sense of space and air-flow with lovely cross breeze
- Queen bedroom with built-ins is flooded with natural light from an optimal north aspect
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower, functional internal laundry with shelving
- Covered north facing balcony with lovely leafy outlooks to for relaxed entertaining
- Secure parking in basement car park, solid double brick building, intercom access
- A great first home, downsizer option or low-maintenance investment opportunity
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021