6/19 Heath Street
Stylish Boutique Apartment 300m To The Surf
Beach life and village convenience go hand in hand, in this tastefully renovated top floor apartment, in a prized 'Mona Vale Basin' setting with the sand and surf at the end of the street. The bright and airy interiors capture the essence of relaxed coastal style with generous proportions, quality finishes and a glass fronted living area that frames lovely private green outlooks. One of only eight, in an immaculate double brick block, a short level stroll to seaside dining, Apex Park, Mona Vale Village and express B-line city buses.
- Set on the top floor of a boutique block of only 8
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining area awash with lovely natural light
- Private covered balcony for relaxed entertaining or to unwind
- Two well-scaled carpeted bedrooms fitted with built-ins
- Chic bathroom with bath, functional internal laundry with storage
- Freshly painted, new carpet, new ceilings, gas heating and hot water
- Carport, reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters
- Solid double brick construction, nothing to do or spend
- A stroll to the soon to be completed surf club, cafes and dining
- Ideal for lovers of the great outdoors or ready-made investment
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021