108 Waratah Parade
A Vintage Classic With A Sun-Drenched Rear Yard
On the market for the first time since built in the fifties, this character-filled coastal classic has been lovingly maintained in a family friendly neighbourhood. The inviting interiors retain their period charm, with separate lounge and dining areas anchored by a stone finished kitchen equipped with European gas appliances. Two bedrroms are fitted with built-ins including the privately placed master with adjoining sitting room, study or perfect nursery. It's covered alfresco deck overlooks the treetops, leading down to a deep child-friendly level lawn with ample space for a pool (STCA). It presents an appealing first home for young families with scope to extend in the future and take advantage of the blank canvass rear yard with further outdoor entertainment or landscaping potential. It's located within a short walk to Narraweena Public School, pre-schools, village shops and buses.
- Be inspired by its deep block and prized location, explore the superb potential
- Held by one family, one of only a few remaining original homes in this locale
- Loads of charm, incredible potential, immaculately maintained, lovely façade
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, main has adjoining study, sitting room or nursery
- Separate lounge and dining rooms with ceiling fans and statement pendant lighting
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel European appliances
- Neat bathroom with bath and shower, separate w/c, internal laundry, gas heating
- Undercover carport, plantation shutters, freshly painted, large rain water tank
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021