2/87 Dee Why Parade
Private Garden Retreat In An Idyllic Coastal Enclave
Garden apartments this close to the beach are a rare find and this unique three-bedroom oasis is set footsteps from the sand and surf. Retreat to the peace and privacy of the stylish surrounds set to the rear of a boutique solid double brick classic of only six, with it's own private entry and internal access from a lock up garage. The stylish finishes are perfectly in tune with the natural beauty of the coast, with easy flow outdoors to a paved alfresco space and gardens in which to unwind, play and entertain. It's located footsteps to Dee Why's ocean front dining strip, the surf, cosmopolitan town centre and express B-line city buses.
- An immaculate Dee Why Beach classic, block of only 6
- Easy level access, rear of the block, own private entrance
- Open living area flows out to an easterly alfresco area
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, main has ensuite
- Garage with internal access could function as an office or gym
- Fresh bathroom with bath and shower, internal laundry
- A perfect option for young families or a prime holiday pad
- Ideal for downsizer option with everything a stroll from the door
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $1,115 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021