10/59 Gladstone Street
Palm Trees And Sea Breezes, An Affordable Coastal Hideaway
Secluded to the quiet rear of a well-kept block, this renovated mid-floor apartment is surrounded by idyllic coastal playgrounds between Newport Village, beach and Pittwater. The freshly schemed interiors are light and bright, with a selection of stylish finishes and huge windows framing views over lush palm trees bringing a relaxed vibe. A superb opportunity for the first home buyer or a readymade investment. Proudly positioned in an idyllic setting with city buses out the front, a short stroll to waterfront parks, marinas and 'The Newport', as well as Newport trendy village shops, cafes, boutiques and beachfront.
- Glass fronted open plan living area with custom tv unit basks in green outlooks
- Large windows and ocean breezes, two double bedrooms with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and meals bar
- Fresh full bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning, integrated laundry
- Carport, shared storage room with private lockers and bike racks
- Peaceful setting toward the rear of the block, pet-friendly building
- Perfect move in ready first home or low-maintenance investment option
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021