204/12 Howard Avenue
Please contact the agent to arrange a private inspection or virtual tour.
Stylish & oversized, this designer 1-bedroom beachside unit is positioned at the hub of Dee Why's cosmopolitan cafes, dining, shops and transport. With quality finishes, a separate study and bright interiors, what's not to like. A perfect low-maintenance proposition for downsizers, busy professionals, first homebuyers or investors in a high-demand locale. Its located footsteps to shops, cafe's, B-line city buses and walking distance to the beach.
- Open plan living/dining area connects to an expansive undercover balcony
- Contemporary gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite benchtops
- Good sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and access to balcony
- Separate stylish bathroom with shower over bath configuration
- Separate study with wardrobe, internal laundry, air conditioning, floating floorboards
- Intercom entry, lift access, secure car space
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021