113/79-91 MacPherson Street
North Facing Resort Style Urban Retreat
- Lovely natural light with a wide open vista taking in magical sunrises
- Effortless flow to a covered entertainers balcony ideal for relaxed alfresco dining
- Streamlined island kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel gas appliances
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins including the main with chic full ensuite
- Study nook, internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating
- Lift access to two secure car spaces, large storage cage, level 1, Block B position
- Pet-friendly complex, secure intercom entry, ample on-site visitor parking
- 25m lap pool, gym, spa and sauna, BBQ area, playgrounds and nature bike tracks
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).