5/62 Oaks Avenue
Boutique Top Floor Beach-Side Apartment With Stylish Interior, A Stroll To The Surf
- Its elevated position and no common walls assures peace and privacy
- Interiors enhanced by wide timber flooring, high ceilings and abundant windows
- Open plan living area with custom tv unit and exposed brick feature wall
- Broad full length east facing balcony with built-in barbeque and timber seating
- Spacious kitchen with timber benches, stainless steel oven, meals bar, ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceilings fans
- Sleek bathroom with timber vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles, integrated laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, sound system, tap-water access on balcony
- Auto lock up garage, 'Garden Vista' a well-maintained solid double brick building
- A perfect ready-made option for first home buyers, downsizers and investors
- Close proximity to oceanside parks, stunning coastal walks and ocean pool
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).