1/22 Boronia Street
North Facing Sun Bathed Terrace Apartment with Ample Storage
- North facing 2 bedroom apartment, huge entertaining terrace in secure block
- Spacious private living room, master bedroom with built-in robe
- Contemporary style renovation with quality finishes throughout
- Lock up garage on title plus a spacious laundry with a 3 x 2.7 storage room
- 200m to Dee Why Beachfront, restaurants and cafes
- An abundance of potential to add further value and capitalise (123.9m total Size)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).