3301/2-10 Mooramba Road
Please contact the agent to arrange a private inspection or virtual tour.
Modern design and contemporary living combine in this sun washed apartment to create a stylish urban retreat with easy lift access to shops and cafes, plus a level walk to the beach.
This well-maintained apartment within an exclusive security complex, features a two-bedroom layout that has been crafted to maximise light and functionality enhanced by high-end inclusions.
All day natural light trough floor-to-ceiling glass sliders deliver seamless connection to a wintergarden.
Positioned to ensure a wonderful sense of peace and privacy, residents benefit from access to well-maintained manicured grounds, perfect for young families who seek a carefree, convenient low maintenance lifestyle.
- Boasting wintergarden and large windows
- Open plan light filled living zone
- Bedrooms with built in robes and a stylish ensuite
- Modern kitchen, internal laundry
- Direct lift access to secure parking, lock up storage cage
- Walking distance to Dee Why Beach, shops and restaurants
- Easy access to transport to the Mall, Manly and city CBD
- This security complex offers a solid investment opportunity
- Ample visitor parking, automatic closing security doors
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022