133 Fuller Street
Large Proportions, Flexible Family Design And Lifetime Ocean And Lake Views
Taking in some of the area's most captivating vistas over Narrabeen Lake and the ocean, this flexible contemporary residence rests on an impress 1125sqm north easterly parcel (at the Narrabeen end). Built to discerning standards and designed to afford superb flexibility of space over three levels, the adaptable floorplan caters to growing and multigenerational families. Walls of glass frame the captivating vista from the free-flowing whole floor living space, which offers effortless connection to a view-swept alfresco balcony. Four double bedrooms with built-ins rest on the entry level including the master suite and study, plus a lower-level teen retreat or in-law accommodation. The deep child-friendly level lawn and enticing in-ground pool is bathed in northern sun, offering plenty of space to relax, play and entertain. It's positioned on the prized northern tip of Fuller Street, a short walk to shops, cafes, buses, schools, only moments to Narrabeen Lake and a choice of beautiful beaches.
- Ever-changing Northeast coastal panoramas taking in magical sunrises
- Glass fronted open plan lounge/dining and family living area with timber floors
- Updated stone finished kitchen fitted with stainless steel Ilve gas cooktop
- Wrap-around north east balcony with a covered alfresco dining area takes in the views
- Four double bedrooms with built-ins, master has built-ins, ensuite, fifth bedroom/study
- Family bathroom with bath, gas heating
- Lower level teenage retreat or in-law accommodation with own private access
- Park-like rear yard with in-ground pool, level lawn, chicken coop and vegetable/herb gardens
- Auto lock up garage plus ample off-street parking with space for a boat or caravan
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021