133 Fuller Street
Large Proportions, Flexible Family Design And Lifetime Ocean And Lake Views
- Ever-changing Northeast coastal panoramas taking in magical sunrises
- Glass fronted open plan lounge/dining and family living area with timber floors
- Updated stone finished kitchen fitted with stainless steel Ilve gas cooktop
- Wrap-around north east balcony with a covered alfresco dining area takes in the views
- Four double bedrooms with built-ins, master has built-ins, ensuite, fifth bedroom/study
- Family bathroom with bath, gas heating
- Lower level teenage retreat or in-law accommodation with own private access
- Park-like rear yard with in-ground pool, level lawn, chicken coop and vegetable/herb gardens
- Auto lock up garage plus ample off-street parking with space for a boat or caravan
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).