13 Minkara Road
'Dane Park' – Prestige Sanctuary situated Over A Huge Five Acres of Private Land
A sophisticated and prestigious location, this unparalleled estate is combined with a unique and natural beauty providing an increasingly rare opportunity to enjoy a rural retreat on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Sitting on five acres of perfectly manicured grounds, this architecturally designed north facing residence is enhanced by large tranquil trees, level lawns and a resort style pool delivering a luxury lifestyle with an abundance of space, privacy and wellbeing.
- Five acres of flawlessly manicured grounds enhanced by large established shade trees, grand entrance way, acres of level lawns and a resort style pool
- Plenty of room for horse arenas, tennis court or even a small par 3 golf course.
- North facing, architecturally designed, single level residence with beautiful timber double doors opening to the full-length bull nosed verandah
- Five large bedrooms, four bathrooms, formal entry, magnificent library and gracious formal living the country charm creates a sense of warmth and ease
- Light filled master wing with marble ensuite and large walk-in robe
- High ceilings, underfloor heating, decorative cornices, sky lights, cosy fireplaces and marble bathrooms
- Separate guest cottage comprising of two more separate bedrooms or offices
- Four car garaging plus carport
- Minutes from Sydney's pristine northern beaches, marinas, cafes of Pittwater, a selection of the countries best private golf clubs (Elanora and Monash) and the convenience of Mona Vale shopping hub
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021