9302/2-10 Mooramba Road
A Sun-Drenched North Aspect, Sleek Interiors And Convenience
- Level lift access, professionally landscaped garden surrounds
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, main has own ensuite
- Gas kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, meals bar
- Sun-drenched free-flowing open plan living and dining area
- Lovely natural ventilation throughout with cooling sea breezes
- Seamless flow to a private covered alfresco entertainer's balcony
- Designer bathrooms, main has bath, concealed internal laundry
- NBN ready, air conditioning, intercom security, one common wall
- Secure basement car park, large storage cage, ample visitor parking
- Ready to be enjoyed with absolutely nothing left to do or spend
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).