6/17 Wheeler Parade
Beachside Bliss, North Facing Apartment
Located in a boutique block of only nine, this light and airy one bedroom apartment offers a rare affordable entry to one of the area's most sought-after coastal settings. With the sand and surf just down the road, the renovated interiors are superbly proportioned, with modern finishes and a north facing balcony for relaxed entertaining in the sunshine. It's ideally located to enjoy a carefree beachside lifestyle with Dee Why's celebrated oceanfront cafes, bars and restaurants at the doorstep.
- Beautifully presented with nothing to do, great separation of spaces
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, meals bar
- Open plan living/dining area offers easy outdoor connection
- Light-filled double bedroom fitted with built-ins, fully tiled bathroom
- Covered north facing balcony, perfect for relaxed bbqs or daily reprieve
- Single car space, new air conditioning, freshly painted, integrated laundry facilities
- Prized chance to gain a foothold in this popular locale or smart investment
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021