8/30 Dee Why Parade
Top Floor Beachside Classic Brimming With Potential
Taking pride of place on the top floor of the boutique 'Tara Gardens' building, this neat and tidy classic awaits a creative vision to transform and capitalise on it's popular beachside setting. Elevated to deliver a wonderful sense of peace and privacy, the spacious dimensions and sunny disposition basks in lovely green leafy outlooks over the streetscape. It's positioned a short level walk to cosmopolitan shops, eateries, express B-line buses, Dee Why's vibrant seaside dining strip, the sand, surf and ocean pool.
- Open plan living area flows out to a sizeable covered entertainers balcony
- Updated functional kitchen fitted with ample cupboard/bench space
- Two bedrooms ideally placed away from the living and social spaces
- Bright bathroom with a separate bath and shower, internal laundry
- Oversized lock up garage, solid double brick building of only thirteen
- Ready for immediate occupation with further scope to update to taste
- Perfect first home, beach pad or smart investment in high demand locale
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $366 Per Quarter
Currently leased until May 2022
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021