24/1260 -1262 Pittwater Road
Private Entertainer 150m To Narrabeen Beach
Promising a superb standard of living, this apartment pairs quality inclusions with contemporary style and indoor/outdoor design. Set amid beautifully kept grounds within a level stroll of shops, cafes, seaside dining, express B-line city buses and the beach.
- Interiors are flooded with natural light and coastal breezes
- Open plan living area enhanced by wide statement timber floorboards
- Seamless connection to an alfresco entertainers' balcony
- Stone finished kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, dishwasher, meals bar
- Excellent storage, concealed internal laundry with dryer
- Air conditioning, gas heating bayonet and hot water
- Security car space with storage cage
- A perfect choice for young families, busy lifestyle seekers and downsizers
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021