12 Tennyson Road
Quintessential Family Living, With Beautifully Revamped Interiors and Poolside Studio
Perfectly configured for family living, this beautifully refurbished home features a fluid layout from front to back with two spacious living areas and a new designer kitchen that opens out to established tropical gardens with in-ground pool. Bathed in sunshine, the generous proportions are ideally suited to family life with four upstairs bedrooms, including a master suite, plus a fifth bedroom that rests on the lower level. A flexible two-bedroom studio, which caters to today's modern day lifestyle requirements, perfect for in-laws or home office. It's positioned within a level walk to schools, shops, parks, bike tracks, footsteps to buses and close to surf beaches.
- Interiors set under high ceiling emphasise light, space and air-flow
- Flowing open plan living area with a defined lounge and dining
- New stone crafted island kitchen with new Ilve oven, stainless steel gas cooktop and range hood
- Four upstairs bedrooms open to covered balconies taking in leafy outlooks, and contemporary style main bathroom featuring bath
- Master bedroom complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Lower level fifth bedroom, functional laundry/powder room
- New lighting, freshly painted, hardwood timber floors
- Covered paved alfresco area with built-in bbq and pool framed in soaring palms
- Two bedroom studio, separate lounge and dining with own secure yard
- Double garage, drop down attic storage, outdoor shower for days at the beach
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021