30/36 Osborne Road
Designer Eastern Hill Lifestyle with Stunning Ocean Views
Panoramic views over Little Manly Cove to the harbour and the city skyline provide the perfect backdrop to this luxurious executive security apartment that's nestled in the tranquil heart of Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill. With sleek designer styling and superb appointments adorning the exceptionally bright spacious interiors and a wide balcony breathing in the views, its unsurpassed lifestyle setting is only footsteps from the pristine sands of Little Manly Beach and a short breezy stroll to cosmopolitan eateries, the city ferry terminal and Manly Beach.
- The perfect mix of luxury and lifestyle for executives or downsizers
- Set on the fifth floor of the prestigious 'Bridgedeck' building with lift access
- Generous light filled living and dining space with floor-to-ceiling views
- Extra-wide covered balcony with breathtaking harbour and city views
- Sleek stone kitchen with ceramic cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite and harbour views
- Sleek designer bathrooms, main with shower and tub, internal laundry
- Immaculate full brick building, covers an impressive 158.4sqm on title
- Set amid park-like lawns and gardens with dual street access
- Three car-spaces in a secure basement plus a lock-up storage cage
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021