207-209 Warringah Road
Dual Living Potential With Resort Style Entertaining
A prized opportunity offering endless family flexibility, this unique property comprises of a four-bedroom home and a separate one-bedroom studio delivering the package for multi-generational families, home plus income and dual income potential (STCA). Beautifully presented with modern style, the four-bedroom single level home offers multiple living areas anchored by a stone European kitchen. Interiors open to a resort-style entertainer's haven with pool and a sequence of sunny spaces bringing a tropical holiday like feel. Relax and have a cocktail at the bar, unwind on the sunny deck or entertain friends alfresco and soak up the serenity with a sunny lawn ideal for kids to play. It's positioned for stand-out convenience located within a short stroll to Beacon Hill Public School, bus stops and parklands, plus quick access to Westfield Warringah Mall and beaches.
- Set right back from the road behind a secure gated forecourt
- Stone finished kitchen with Smeg appliances and meals bar
- Custom Caesarstone dining table set a centrepiece to the dining room
- Spacious lounge room, contemporary bathroom, separate w/c
- Paved covered alfresco area, bar, all-season entertaining deck, pool
- Separate self-contained studio ideal for multi-generational families or income
- Two car garaging, plus additional off-street parking, secure intercom entry
- Child-friendly level lawn framed in soaring palm trees brings a resort-like vibe
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021