8/5-7 MacPherson Street
Low-Maintenance Designer Townhouse With Room For The Whole Family
- 392sqm of internal living space, optimal northerly aspect
- Quiet and private rear of a boutique collection of nine
- Lower level living area anchored by a stone gas kitchen
- Free flowing lounge/dining area opens to north facing patio
- Five bedrooms with built-ins spread over the top two levels
- Master with walk-in, deluxe full ensuite and private balcony
- Stainless steel Smeg gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Alfresco deck, private easy-care child-friendly level lawn
- Sleek main bathroom with bath tub, guest powder room
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, large rain water tank
- Gas heating, ample storage options throughout, Bosch alarm
- Oversized double garage with storage room for boards/bikes
- A prized opportunity for families or initial downsizers
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).