4 Borrowdale Place
Grand Dimensions, Elegant Interiors And Premium Cul-De-Sac Setting
Grand proportions, quality finishes and an exceptional layout deliver the perfect environment for family living in this double brick home. A classic contemporary design aesthetic with formal and informal living spaces, all-season alfresco spaces and wrap-around child-friendly lawn. An intelligent layout with four large bedrooms on the upper level including a deluxe master suite and a separate downstairs lower-level bedroom ideal for guests. A prized cul-de-sac setting within the exclusive Red Hill Estate, positioned with easy access to Westfield Warringah Mall, schools, express city buses and surf beaches.
- Elegant tiled flooring, formal lounge and dining room
- Free flowing family living area with wet-bar opens outdoors
- Gourmet stone finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Upstairs living area, large bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
- Oversized master complete with a walk-in robe and spa bath ensuite
- All upstairs bedrooms open to elevated balconies with soothing breezes
- Luxe main bathroom with spa, separate w/c, guest powder room
- Functional laundry with w/c, ample storage options throughout
- Private paved alfresco area covered for year-round enjoyment
- Generous sun-washed level lawn spotted with flourishing citrus trees
- Auto double garage with internal access, air conditioning, alarm, intercom
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021