G10/16-22 Sturdee Parade
A Stylish Beachside Retreat, Footsteps From Town Centre Delights
- Wall to wall windows and high ceilings maximises natural light and air flow
- Ideal low-maintenance first home, lifestyle base or downsizer option
- Open stone finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Enclosed terrace which acts as a seamless extension of the living space
- Well-separated double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobe
- Chic coastal themed bathroom, intercom entry
- European style internal laundry, appealing pet-friendly building
- Single secure parking in basement car park, lift access, visitor parking
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $976 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).