9/19 Wheeler Parade
North Facing Beachpad In Premium Street
Bordering Dee Why/North Curl Curl Headland, this private and sunlit beach pad is only footsteps from the surf and sand, boasting low maintenance in a prime location. This north facing apartment is quietly positioned at the rear, one of only twelve in a well-maintained block. Recently renovated it's ready to move in, perfect for a first home buyer or avid investor.
- Sundrenched north facing balcony off the living space
- Private from the neighbouring property behind mature palms
- Bosch kitchen including oven, cook top, dishwasher and laundry facilities
- Air conditioning, fans and secure undercover parking
- Boutique block of 12, with upgrades including new windows throughout
- Stone throw to Dee Why Beach, cafes, restaurants and transport
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $367 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,149 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).