3/32 Cavill Street
Stylish Beach Pad in Prime Location
Perfectly positioned with city and wharf buses just metres from the doorstep, vibrant village eateries only a two minute stroll away and Freshwater Beach a short wispy wander down the road, this fabulous apartment delivers the ultimate coastal lifestyle package. Comfortably spacious, tastefully refurbished and extending to a wide balcony with district views, there's nothing left to do but move straight in and start living the dream.
- Wide and spacious living room with a defined dining area
- Easy flow to a private leafy balcony with district outlooks
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with a ceramic electric cooktop
- Extra-large bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
- Chic white bathroom with Italian marble-look tiled flooring
- Internal laundry, high ceilings and oak-look floating floors
- Recessed from the street, first floor setting, 84.6sqm on title
- Eight minute stroll to the sand and surf at Freshwater Beach
- Walk to Queenscliff Beach plus Manly Beach and eateries
- Lock-up garage with new door, lighting and power points
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021