5/46 Pacific Parade
Boutique Beachside Retreat Of Space & Style
- Dressed in soothing neutral tones, abundant windows taking in private leady outlooks
- Interiors run under high ceilings enhancing the sense of light, space and air flow
- Open plan living/dining area flows outdoors via wall-to-wall sliding glass doors
- Enclosed east facing entertaining balcony with ample space for alfresco dining
- Two double bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins, main has ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, concealed internal laundry, ample storage
- Air conditioning, gas heating, instantaneous gas hot water, linen closet
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).