15 Ara Crescent
Versatile Family Entertainer In A Tranquil Pocket
Flexible, functional and wonderfully modern, this fabulous family residence features multiple light filled living spaces including a near self-contained studio retreat and a choice of fabulous alfresco entertaining areas. Nestled in a private landscaped corner setting with child-friendly lawn and sunny north rear aspect, its peaceful leafy setting is within a stroll of parks, city buses, shops and Cromer Public School.
- Fabulous options for multi-generational families or work from home
- Generous living space with defined dining area and tiled flooring
- CaesarStone kitchen with timber island, gas stove and dishwasher
- Family room opens to covered terrace and sunny rear courtgarden
- Modern studio retreat with kitchenette, bathroom and bamboo floors
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, ultra-modern bathrooms
- Set on 575sqm with landscaped gardens and near level lawn area
- Sunny north deck with leafy views plus a vast entertainers' deck
- Minutes to Dee Why Town Centre, Warringah Mall and beaches
- Carport with lock-up storeroom plus large underhouse storeroom
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021