457/28 Oaks Avenue
A Luxury ‘Lighthouse’ Entertainer, Resort Style Cosmopolitan Living
Poised to capture magical sunsets from it's fourth floor setting, this designer apartments house-like proportions and high-end finishes set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in the landmark 'Lighthouse' complex. Spread over 166sqm of living, with an exceptional layout featuring separate living and accommodation wings and an oversized wraparound entertainer's balcony that creates a fluid extension of the interiors. this is resort-style living at its best with direct internal access to double garaging and exceptional facilities including a heated indoor pool, gym, sauna and outdoor dog exercising area. It offers standout convenience with footstep access to cosmopolitan eateries, supermarkets, B-Line city buses, and a short level stroll to the golden sands of Dee Why Beach.
- Free-flowing living/dining space extends outdoors via wall-to-wall glass doors
- Gourmet stone finished kitchen with integrated Smeg gas appliances
- Bedrooms with built-ins, including master with ensuite all open to balcony
- Wrap-around balcony with plenty of place to relax, play and entertain alfresco
- Spectacular wide open views over the district, savours soothing sea breezes
- Two chic bathrooms, ensuite with bath tub, concealed internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, barbeque bayonet, ample storage options
- Secure car space and storage cage, level lift access, video intercom entry
- Ample visitor parking, barbeque areas, on-site building manager, 24 hour security concierge
- On-site childcare, close to schools, parks and beautiful coastal walks
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021