3 Arden Place
Leafy Sanctuary Tailor Made For Family Living
Beautifully elevated amongst the trees for an idyllic lifestyle, this four-bedroom home is perfectly configured for family living and resort style entertaining. A fluid layout from front to back reveals two spacious living areas, plus a well-appointed dine-in kitchen that rests at the heart of the home. The three bedrooms are fitted with built-ins, plus a privately placed master suite that resonates the feeling of a tree-top hideaway. Interiors open to an all-season outdoor entertaining area, solar heated pool, spa, and paved alfresco area perfect for relaxing, playing and alfresco dining. It's set to capture northerly views over the district from it's peaceful cul-de-sac, close to schools, Forestway Shopping Centre and Chatswood/city buses.
- Light-filled free flowing lounge and dining area enhanced by polished timber floors
- Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel Ilve oven, induction cooktop and meals bar
- Bedrooms with built-ins, master has his and her walk-in robe, chic ensuite and sunny balcony
- Flexible office, gym or fifth bedroom, perfect for those working currently from home
- Main bathroom with dual vanity, laundry with drying rack, built-in storage and w/c
- Sheltered outdoor entertaining, sunny paved alfresco area, solar heated pool and spa
- Single lock up garage, plus extra off-street parking for two cars, space for boat or trailer
- Close to bush walks, reserves, The Northern Beaches Hospital, a short drive to beaches
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021