11/19-23 Delmar Parade
Spacious Garden Entertainer
Spectacular in both its proportion and appeal, this extraordinary security apartment showcases expansive interiors and a magnificent alfresco entertaining area. Ideal for entertainers or young families, it is focused around an absolutely enormous living and dining space flowing to a vast covered deck and private level lawns and gardens that are exclusively for the use of this apartment. Its desirable quiet leafy setting is short stroll from Dee Why town centre and within easy walking distance of the beach.
- Placed at the tranquil rear of the ultra-modern 'Attunga' building
- Covers a sizable 115sqm of living area & approx 53sqm of exclusive use lawn
- Sweeping living space with defined dining area and timber flooring
- Private sunlit deck plus manicured lawns and landscaped gardens
- Newly refurbished with new floorboards, carpet and paint
- Oversized bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite, chic bathrooms
- Pet-friendly building, stroll to city buses, supermarkets and eateries
- Security basement car space, internal laundry, ducted a/c, gas outlet
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $367 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,384 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).